Medium Roast - Organic - Brazil
COFFEE TASTING NOTES: Dark Chocolate, Caramel, Nutty Smooth Finish
- 💯 GREAT TASTING COFFEE! This delicious, organic coffee was roasted in small batches where we can control the acidity of the coffee. It has a medium/low acidity, it is creamy and finishes with smooth dark chocolate after taste.
- 🙅🏼♂️ NO PESTICIDES! We use only 100% organic certified Arabica coffee whole beans, grown without chemicals or GMOs. In drinking our coffee you will only absorb beneficial antioxidants naturally found in coffee grown at high altitudes.
- ☮️ SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE! Our coffee is grown by socially and environmentally responsible farmers. They practice the Fair Trade rules upholding social and environmental conditions.
➜ TIP FOR BETTER BREWING: Grind fresh your whole bean coffee for fresher flavor and aroma
- 👨👩👧👦 FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED! We trust we are bringing a sustainable, healthy, and tasty coffee to your table.! If you are not satisfied with your coffee please contact us so we can make it right!
- Santa Cristina Farm, Cerrado Mineiro, Brazil, grower Ricardo Rezende
- Coffee variety: Novo Mundo
- Kosher Certified in the USA
- 100% Arabica Coffee
Our goal is to send you the freshest roasted coffee. We ship Monday-Friday, except holidays. Please allow up to two business days from placing your order for your order to be shipped.
USPS claims that Priority Mail packages will arrive 2-3 postal days after they are shipped. Beantween Coffee does not guarantee the arrival time of a package. Once we release our coffee to USPS, it is beyond our control.
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions.